Bulletin from AVP Matthew (October 31, 2015)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bulletin from AVP Matthew (October 31, 2015)

Post by Matthew Jumamoy on Tue Nov 17, 2015 11:33 pm

Hi everyone!

The website is up now, although it is quite incomplete (with the whole public section not finished) it is now here. Brian Lin and I will be running this site. Basically, this site is a simple one created in Google Sites that is made of a public and internal section. If you are viewing this message and are logged in, you are in the internal websites' Announcement page.

This website already has information that will be useful in the future. If you are wondering what you are tasked with, simply click the Task List shortcut on the left hand side of the screen. Need to know when meetings are? Simply click Calendar. We also have a full directory that is available for use.

The next meeting will most likely be rescheduled to Wednesday, November 18, 2015 due to Veteran's Day occurring on November 11, 2015. I will talk to the advisers on Monday to make sure this will be true.

In addition to this news, Emily Chatusripitak is campaigning to replace Nealah Lee as secretary. This will be addressed during the next meeting.

I am considering buying a domain for the action civics site to make it be more known. Plenty of domains are for sale for a very low price, so I can fund it completely. Please suggest domains to be used on the Member Forum page entitled 'Domains'. Please make sure the domain is below $14.99 per year after the first year. Use NameCheap or Domain.com.

Thanks,
Matthew Jumamoy (9th Grade)
Associate Vice President

WARNING! This announcement only applies to a previous version of the site. Information mentioned in this bulletin is available on this website.

Matthew Jumamoy
Admin

View user profile http://actioncivics.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top